Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Thank you...

My "Thank you" card is an inspiration from two challenges, colors are inspired by Color Throwdown #236 challenge and theme "Thank you" at CAS on Sunday #5




To make this card, I used my Darice stone embossing folder and embossed the white cardstock halfway to give a floor like image. I hand cut the vase in Razzel berry shade and vellum to give it a glassy look :) The flowers are from my Rub on stickerswere chosen as per the color scheme of the challenege. They were stuck on white card stock and then hand cut :) I then stuck all the elements using foam dots and stamped the sentiment. The card was made keeping in mind the requirement of the CAS cards

The colors of the challenge at Color Throwdown #236 are 


Hope you enjoy my card.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous....love that embossing folder!! Who makes it?? I don't remember ever seeing it before today and I am in love with it!!

    www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, great colours and that image is very pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!
    Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!
    Yasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS on Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete