Tuesday, February 11, 2014

ATSM #82 - Make your mark

We are back with another favorite challenge at Addicted to stamps and more... MAKE YOUR MARK. This is a challenge that requires you to use Markers, Pencils, Pens, Chalks, Crayons etc. If it writes or colours - use it! I am sure you love coloring as much as I do :)
We also have a fabulous Guest designer Dawn from Lily Pink Scraps joining us back with her wonderful creation :) For my card, I used my Crayola Color Pencils :) I have this cute set HUGS! from Penny Black and I wanted to use it :)
I recently learnt this technique called Reflection technique using an acetate sheet from Theresa Momber's you tube video, HERE and I applied the same technique to stamp. I hand drew the landscape and randomly stamped flowers from the same set. I masked of the stamp to stamp a few more heart bubbles. Then I colored this using my pencil colors.

I am entering this for the following challenges -
1. Less is More #158 - One Layer anything Goes!
2. One Layer Simplicity Challenge #2 - Can you repeat that?
3. Little Tangles #30 - Celebrate Love (I was inspired by the colors in the inspiration photo)
   

There is a lot more lovely inspiration from the DT, Please visit our challenge blog here. The winner will receive a wonderful prize from our sponsor this week Stamp Art Design

I am excited to see what you will come up with ....
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment :)

31 comments:

  1. Great coloring job with those pencils on this adorable image! Love you card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Penny Black hedgehogs - they always make me smile! Your coloring is gorgeous as always and I love the way the yellow fades off into the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card, Deepti!
    fab technique, love the background

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet and lovable, Dee!! I love your handmade "Dee" touches!! And thanks for the link about the technique, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute scene, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so sweet, Deepti! I love, love how you created the reflection with your inks...so clever, and perfect with those cute little hedgehogs on the hill! Beautiful coloring, too! This card really makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So VERY Cute Deepti!! I may have to "marker" up and play!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card Deepti :) I love the reflection stamping...it has turned out perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I HAD to play, you inspired me with this cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab colours and such a cute image, perfect for Valentines x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not sure if my comment took -- these 2 are too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet card, Deepti, love how you've coloured it x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a real sweetie Deepti!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your scene card! Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at the Little Tangles Challenge!!! Hope to see you on the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Deepti! This is such an amazing card and so super extra cute! The background is beautiful and creative as you always are. Thanks for sharing this card with us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Deepti, love this sweet scene! Your little hedgies are adorable! Great technique...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This stamp image is so cute and you did a great coloring job. Thanks for playing along with us in the Little Tangels challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. you do everything so well, deepti... the coloring on this is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think your colouring is absolutely fantastic! And I love the sweet little hedgies! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable....with beautiful coloring. Too cute !

    ReplyDelete
  21. How cute! Beautiful coloring, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is adorable and perfectly colored. I am impressed you could get that mirror technique. I have tried it several times and have yet to get it to work.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Deepti. Wow, such amazing colouring, and the hedgehogs are simply cute. Fab card! Have a lovely weekend! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. It doesn't get much cuter than this! I love the scene you've created. xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW! You have totally nailed this one :) The sponging is FAB and your focal point is tooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. this is absolutely amazing and fabulous Deepti! Love the coloring!!!! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very clever technique used to make a cute beautifully coloured card.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is adorable! As always, your coloring is amazing. I love the yellow sky!

    ReplyDelete