Friday, March 13, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration - March 13th 2015

This is my second post for the day, please click HERE for CAS-ual Friday's Stamps March Release Day -2


Hello friends! Today at the STAMPlorations blog, we have got more inspiration for you. You can check out the Inspiration Posts HERE and we invite you to CASE one of our cards and link it up to the Inspiration CASE Playground. You are not required to use STAMPlorations stamps to play along, You can use any stamps from any company as long as you are making the card for fun.

At the end of the Inspiration Post on the STAMPlorations blog you will find  InLinkz which will be open until the April 5th and wait we also have prizes. One winner will be randomly drawn from all entries to win a $15 gift certificate towards your purchase at STAMPlorations (or her choice of any 2 ARTplorations stencils). We will also be highlighting the best CASEs.. Sounds like fun !!

So let me show my second inspiration card for the month of March.
To make this card, I stamped the image in black on white card stock, then I heat embossed the same image with white embossing powder on vellum. I fuzzy cut each of these. Next I adhered a patterned paper on the card base. Added the images, layering vellum over card stock with some foam adhesive. I also added some gold thread and pearls on my card.

Head over to our STAMPlorations blog to get more inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

Supplies used: Stamps - The Bee's knees - NewlywedsSTAMPlorations Sentiment Builders - Love; Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark ink; Wow white embossing Powder; Patterned Paper - My Minds Eye B&W; thread and pearls from my stash

22 comments:

  1. Ohh, I love the effect of layering the embossed image on vellum over the cardstock! This is so striking, Deepti! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bold ,beautiful and elegant all at the same time! I love the bold stripes! Wow, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea to do that pearl bouquet. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Deepti, what a beautiful card!!! I love how the couple came out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fabulous in the black and white - awesome stripes

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a striking card Deepti! Those bold black stripes are a terrific backdrop for this elegant couple. I like the pearls you added to the bride's bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, Deepti! I love the contrast of the elegant image with the black and white striped background! Love the twirly thread and pearls, too...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Using vellum with white embossing is a great idea. Vellum move slightly in relation to stamp the base gives the effect of the double lines, which is beautiful.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic card, love the look of the bold stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an elegant and clever design Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful and elegant!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. seriously the perfect wedding card..I love this..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! I love the vellum over white and the fussy cutting is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty and elegant Dee. Love the vellum on top of the card stock. Gives a very soft look to the main image.

    ReplyDelete