Friday, November 10, 2017

STAMPlorations Layered Stamps Spotlight Week - Day 3

Welcome back to Day 3 as we continue to showcase the newest of the stamps at STAMPlorations. These are Layered Stamps designed by Shirley under her line The Bee's Knees. On "Layered stamps Spotlight Week - Day 3" we are throwing spotlight on "Layered Holly" Not only will you get loads of inspiration but also you get to win some fabulous prizes. All you got to do is hop along and leave a comment .
Prizes: 
- ONE (1) winner of a $20 gift certificate to the store
 - ONE (1) winner of her choice of Layered Stamp set.
Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers' blogs.
Winner will be announced on Tuesday, November 14

Okay now let me show you the cards I created :)
For my first card I stamped the holly and then traced the reindeer head from the stencil. I also stamped the sentiment in the stencil. Did some black splatter and laid this panel on plaid stipe at the base :) Quick and easy.
For my second card I wanted to create a wreath, I stamped the layered images and fuzzy cut those. Made a wreath using some jute twine and arranged it all together to make my card :)

I hope you enjoyed my creations. Don't forget to leave a comment and hop along HERE. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

27 comments:

  1. So clever take on the stamp set. Lovely cards. Love how u incorporate reindeer into your first card. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deepti, two amazing showcases! How beautiful the pairing of the holly and your deer. And the wreath...oh my! Gorgeous!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the effect of the holly paired with the stag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So artsy! Love how you’ve done the script stag, and combining it with the holly and splatter is just genius. Loving the twine wreath too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stenciled deer head - such a great idea and one that I'm going to CASE as I have that very same stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the deer's head.
    Great cards.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning cards - love the second card with all its added texture:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your unique card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both of these! Heading to the store to order!!! Awesome creativity Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards Deepti! I like the wreath with the aqua holly leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super gorgeous cards Deepti!! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you have adorned your gorgeous cards with the super cool holly leaves! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Deepti- I love both cards! The use of the stencil for the first one looks fabulous as well as the twine for your wreath on the second! Such an inspiration- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you are totally rocking this release, how cool is the wreath you created!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love both cards! The vine wreath is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cool, Deepti! Great designs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. 2 beautiful examples of how to use this set!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, amazing wreath! I love both cards!

    ReplyDelete